Sunday, June 1, 2008

Is this what they call Karma?

I met a really nice looking guy last week and he asked me for my number. I was only to happy to give it to him so that we could possibly "hook up" this weekend. He did call me on Friday to make arrangements to meet on Sunday. My cell phone is the only phone that I use.and would you believe that this cell phone of mine just died this morning! Yes, it is in a state of not awakening as the Verizon tech guy informed me today. As my cell phone slumbers, I lose out on a promising adventure - oh the irony!



So, my new friend, probably thinks I stood him up as he was supposed to call me this am and we were going to have breakfast and a movie today. UUUUGGGGHHHHH! Can you believe it? Now, what would you think I have done in my past to deserve this unlucky break? Of course I saved his number ON MY DEAD PHONE, so I couldn't even call him this morning to explain. I am not sure how I am going to contact him. I do know where he works, in that that is where we met. I have to admit, I am a bit ambiguous of going there and trying to explain. Is this fate telling me something? or is it just Karma.

No comments: